Fulfillment and shipping excellence you can rely on.
Edwards maintains a deep inventory and we’re always ready to respond to your call. Our industry-leading program fulfillment includes bag-by-person, hemming and quick drop shipping.
Conveniently located, responsive dealer support.
Fittings are available at your location for more accurate sizing. Our supplier partners will guide you through the merchandising process and manage the program so that you can manage your business.
Custom apparel for the perfect image.
We’ll help you design a uniform program that’s uniquely yours. Combine colors, fabrics and decorations to create an image that caters to your brand.
Made to order. Custom fabrics, colors & decorations.
Complete control over the whole process, start to finish.
Stock styles. Swap colors & fabrics. Limitless options.
Take an existing pattern, change the fabric, enhance the silhouette, choose a different color — the possibilities are endless.
One-stop source. Limitless options. Low minimums.
Simple modifications include adding stripes, shortening or lengthening sleeves or pants, changing buttons, adding epaulets or braiding, cuffing, and more.
Quick turnarounds. No minimums. Style options.
Create a signature look with custom logos or standard graphics and fonts, a variety of style options, embroidery, and heat seal or heat transfer processes.
Finishing touches are our speciality.
Edwards offers professional in-house embroidery, quick-turn decoration, heat-seal and heat-transfer options to make creating uniform programs easier.
Our 5-Step Process.
STEP 1: Program Analysis
- Review your brand guidelines
- Determine number of team members
- Confirm number of locations
- Conduct job function analysis
- Establish budget
- Develop timeframe
STEP 2: Program Design & Merchandising
- Present program based on needs analysis
- Determine garment selection
- Evaluate custom or decoration requirements
- Gather associate feedback on garment selection (fabric, fit, comfort)
STEP 3: Program Commitment
- Finalize garment selection
- Finalize custom design or decoration requirements
- Size up the team with fit lines
- Place the order
STEP 4: Program Logistics
- Complete decoration and hemming prior to shipping
- Bag garments by person with identification
- Drop ship to one or many locations
STEP 5: Program Review
- Check in
- Order completion confirmation
- Additional program needs
Our commitment to health and sustainability.
Edwards is committed to a supply chain that provides continuity of garments while minimizing the total environmental footprint of our products. Long-term relationships with our vendors ensures that our styles are made in factories that provide safe, healthy working environments for their employees while complying with, or exceeding, all applicable local laws concerning sanitation and risk prevention.
- Balanced sourcing base
- Code of conduct with compliance audits
- Member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition
- Some materials are STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified
- Edwards partners with Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certified factories
As a member of the Sustainable Apparel Coalition (SAC), Edwards measures results using the Higg Index for brands and retailers. By using this measurement tool, Edwards can track, measure, and share our sustainability progress with our supply chain partners and key stakeholders. Beginning with material sourcing to what happens at the end of a garments life cycle, we can identify sustainability risks and how to improve the products life cycle for the future.